New Iron-Version: 38.0.2050.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Iron_u5er

Re: Iron 64-bit Flash Crasher

Post by Iron_u5er »

zeon wrote:
zeon wrote: Iron 38.0.2050.0 (295000) (64-bit), PepperFlash version 15.0.0.189 64bit (extracted from portable Chrome 38.0.2125.111), all works fine.
I forgot: I'm always use Iron portable only and start It with --ppapi-flash-path=.\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll --ppapi-flash-version=15.0.0.189
I downloaded the latest version of Chrome portable 64bit frome here http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/g ... e_portable, unpacked folder PepperFlash to IronPortable64 and I did as you wrote.
I turned off the NPAPI flash, but Pepper does not want to work.
Adobe Flash Player (2 files) - Version: 11.2.999.999
Shockwave Flash 11.2 r999
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 11.2 r999
Version: 11.2.999.999
Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash Player
.spl

Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
Version: 14,0,0,179
Location: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_14_0_0_179.dll
Type: NPAPI
Enable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/x-shockwave-flash Adobe Flash movie
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash movie
.spl
looker

Re: New Iron-Version: 38.0.2050.0 Stable for Windows

Post by looker »

New to Iron I do like the browser, but it keeps popping up that Iron is not the default browser even when I click do not show again. In settings it says Iron is not the default browser and it will not change even when I try to set it as default. Windows has it set as default but Iron is saying no. Any way to fix this? Oh 64 bit version. Thanx great browser
Alpina

Post by Alpina »

am i the only one who keeps getting "your browser is obsolete, please update" message when working with google docs and sheets?
Azrael5

Post by Azrael5 »

looker wrote:New to Iron I do like the browser, but it keeps popping up that Iron is not the default browser even when I click do not show again. In settings it says Iron is not the default browser and it will not change even when I try to set it as default. Windows has it set as default but Iron is saying no. Any way to fix this? Oh 64 bit version. Thanx great browser

Use CCleaner to clean registry keys. If donen't work uninstall Iron delete CHROMIUM folder into Local folder (search for it) then use CCleaner to clen and reinstall it.
Jetway pt88bspro-ec|Pentium 4 670|OCZ Platinum DDR400 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Creative XtremeGamer|Dexxa ps/2|Edifier S550|Asus VB175T|Xp
Hugo z Hor

Post by Hugo z Hor »

Hello,
I have problem with Iron Portable: logitech setpoint software not working here (I have programmed one button as double click - need it in some flash games, but in Portable Iron - both 32 and 64 bit versions - it doesn't work). I tried another software with mouse button programming capabilities (X-mouse button control), but also without success.

Interesting is, that non-portable version works like a charm. Any advice how to make it operational?
Leejun

38.0.2050.0 Google Now Bug

Post by Leejun »

Anyone has any idea how to disable the "Google Now" invisible extension present in this version? It freezes up Iron at startup, and it's nowere to be found....
zeon

Post by zeon »

Iron_u5er wrote: I downloaded the latest version of Chrome portable 64bit frome here http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/g ... e_portable, unpacked folder PepperFlash to IronPortable64 and I did as you wrote.
Are you sure? Your pepperflash is old (11.2.999.999).
This is mine:

I don't know exactly your config problem ma here flash run very smooth.
Iron_u5er

Post by Iron_u5er »

zeon wrote:
Iron_u5er wrote: I downloaded the latest version of Chrome portable 64bit frome here http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/g ... e_portable, unpacked folder PepperFlash to IronPortable64 and I did as you wrote.
Are you sure? Your pepperflash is old (11.2.999.999).
This is mine:

[img]

I don't know exactly your config problem ma here flash run very smooth.
It was my mistake, I put PepperFlash folder in the wrong place. Now everything works. Thanks :)
Rad

Post by Rad »

Hi. I used to get the incompatible version message on Google Docs, but now it's actually not loading them anymore (well, more accurately it does, for a few seconds, and then BAM, "Aw, Snap!" screen. This is extremely critical and deliberating for lots of people, as Google Docs are one of the main tools of various online companies/services providers. I wonder how it could have slipped by! I really hope you can fix this ASAP.
dallas7

Post by dallas7 »

zeon wrote:
zeon wrote:start It with --ppapi-flash-path=.\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll --ppapi-flash-version=15.0.0.189
Hi. Thanks for the tips on getting pepper flash working in Iron. I have the PepperFlash folder in the root of the Iron folder so I had to use the full path in the parameter string. No big deal; works A-OK.

But I'm wondering where you placed the folder to have it work with the .\PepperFlash path?

Cheers!
"Machines making machines... How perverse." -C3PO