New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Поддержка на русском языке
nikolaykapushka
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:21 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby nikolaykapushka » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi Iron team!
How to delete yandex search string in 51 Iron? :?
Thanks


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby SRWare » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:25 pm

nikolaykapushka wrote:Hi Iron team!
How to delete yandex search string in 51 Iron? :?
Thanks


Written on first post in this tread :)

Who wants to disable the searchbox on New-Tab can extract this file to the Iron-Folder: http://www.srware.net/downloads/NewTabWithoutSearch.zip
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php

100% anonymous VPN with no-log policy:
https://www.perfect-privacy.com/en/features?a_aid=ip-secrets


nikolaykapushka
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:21 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby nikolaykapushka » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Sorry :roll:


stanislavskiy
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby stanislavskiy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

hello. can i somehow turn on autosuggestion for DuckDuckGo search engine? For now, it's doesn't work. Fot example, i'm writing in search field "duck" and see results from duckduckgo,com in a dropdown list like google did it for there search engine. How to do that?


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby SRWare » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:01 pm

stanislavskiy wrote:hello. can i somehow turn on autosuggestion for DuckDuckGo search engine? For now, it's doesn't work. Fot example, i'm writing in search field "duck" and see results from duckduckgo,com in a dropdown list like google did it for there search engine. How to do that?


It's not supported at the moment, sorry.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php

100% anonymous VPN with no-log policy:
https://www.perfect-privacy.com/en/features?a_aid=ip-secrets


Kalmah
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby Kalmah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 am

Перестало работать воспроизведение видео и аудио на сайте vk.com. Флеш плеер переустанавливал. Ждать обновлений ?


Kalmah
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby Kalmah » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:24 am

Kalmah wrote:Перестало работать воспроизведение видео и аудио на сайте vk.com. Флеш плеер переустанавливал. Ждать обновлений ?

Извиняюсь. Браузер не виноват. Виновато расширение ghostery. Возьмите на заметку. В его настройках надо внести в белый список сайт vk.com


ntden1
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby ntden1 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Wednesday, July 20, 2016
The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 52 to the stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. Chrome 52.0.2743.82

Исправлено много ошибок и несколько мелких изменений.
Когда ожидать 52 версию Iron?


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2744
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 51.0.2700.0 Stable for Windows

Postby SRWare » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:27 pm

ntden1 wrote:
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 52 to the stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. Chrome 52.0.2743.82

Исправлено много ошибок и несколько мелких изменений.
Когда ожидать 52 версию Iron?


In the next few days. Sorry for the delay.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php

100% anonymous VPN with no-log policy:
https://www.perfect-privacy.com/en/features?a_aid=ip-secrets



Return to “SRWare Iron Support (Russian)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests