Problem Logging In To Tumblr

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Lexx Diamond

Problem Logging In To Tumblr

Post by Lexx Diamond »

First of all I just want to say thanks for all the great work. I love the browser and have been using it for about three years. However, yesterday it logged me out of Tumblr when I started my PC and now gives me a message that it's time to change my password. I can't seem to get past the message to log in with my current password. I don't have that problem with any other browser or my Tumblr app. Also when I do click on the option to change my password I am prompted to reset my password. I don't want to reset my password. Is there any way I can nix that message and log in to my tumblr with the password I have been using all along? Here is a screen shot. I'm back to using Opera in the mean time. Please help :ironvsopera .

Lexx Diamond

Re: Problem Logging In To Tumblr

Post by Lexx Diamond »

I also want to note that I cleared the browsing history and passwords and I still get the message. I first cleared it using Ccleaner then I used the option within Iron to clear the browsing history.
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

Which Iron version do you have?
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
Lexx Diamond

Post by Lexx Diamond »

Version 50.0.2650.0 (64-bit)
Lexx Diamond

Post by Lexx Diamond »

I also tried to log in to Tumblr on a computer on the same network I had never previously used to access Tumblr and I got the same message. I don't see the sense in telling me it's time to change my password and block me out when I never logged in to Tumblr through that PC before. Please help.