New Iron-Version: 47.0.2500.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Azrael5

Re: New Iron-Version: 47.0.2500.0 Stable for Windows

Post by Azrael5 »

jimscard wrote:
Azrael5 wrote: Currently XP is one of the best operating system in efficency reliability and essentiality. Surely it is the best oeprating system in legacy hardware. I match it with LINUX systems like Lubuntu or Kbuntu this last is really fantastic. The benefit to match a linux systemis to take benefit of OPENGL on HTML5 modern codification by modern browser able to process fluidly videos in HD. so i CAN SEE fluidly videos at 1080p or 720 also by a Pentium $ and a good AGP vga.
-Jim

Any views or opinions contained in this communication are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Trustwave Holdings, Inc., or any other organizations or entities the author may be associated with.

XP is better than newer microsoft systems. Yes is old but better, surely it is better on legacy hardware limited because of hardware.
Jetway pt88bspro-ec|Pentium 4 670|OCZ Platinum DDR400 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Creative XtremeGamer|Dexxa ps/2|Edifier S550|Asus VB175T|Xp
Saua

Post by Saua »

It´s the first time I´m using Iron. Running fine and fast. But I have a question. I set Iron in Taskbar. But when I open the Brower opens a new icon with the Google Chrome icon instead of running in the icon of Iron.
Is there a way to change it?

UKJ

Post by UKJ »

Hi,

I have a problem with current version of SRWare Iron:

1. pages open after switching to chosen tab
2. after switching chosen tab occurs automatically refresh

Why ?
JackK

Post by JackK »

I'm having the same exact issue with this version. :(
onri

Post by onri »

Saua wrote:It´s the first time I´m using Iron. Running fine and fast. But I have a question. I set Iron in Taskbar. But when I open the Brower opens a new icon with the Google Chrome icon instead of running in the icon of Iron.
Is there a way to change it?

Similar issue here, when I click on Iron it opens but changes the icon to Chrome, making 2 chrome icons. I've repinned, same.
onri

Post by onri »

Sync fails to logon to google. I can logon at www.google.com but this does not affect sync.

I exited iron, used tasklist | find /i "iron" to verify it was not open. Then I ran the backup -> activate sync.

I've also tried the MAC solution which looks similar to the user agent export on the backup tool...
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\chrome.exe" --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.76 Safari/537.36"

It sends the verification code then returns to the logon.

It's working on the other pc, on v 41.0.2272.101
I might try that.
razorsbk

Post by razorsbk »

Hello guys. This is myt first post here and i've been using Iron for at least 2 years. It gets better and better but i have 2 issue i want to report and these are quite old (6months or so):

- videos in facebook messages can't be played: i click play logo but nothing happens all i see is a static image ( this only happens in Messenger.com - which is used for facebook chat and owned by facebook).

- i set to using a different search engine ( www.google.ro ) but it still uses the Google.com search and i cant get personalized results for my country.

- also video related: i cant play videos on the most important news website in my country ( ex: http://www.digi24.ro/Stiri/Digi24/Exter ... ne+in+Peru ) and i get this error: Source is not supported by this codec

I wonder is this issues can be reproduced on your systems.
Thank you, i'll wait for your replies.
Ironsword

Post by Ironsword »

razorsbk ->It's not your issue or Iron's. By default, Chromium based browsers does not support proprietary codecs (AAC, MP3, H.264/MP4). Video by your link is: Video: H.264/AVC and Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo - so it won't paly apart from original Google's Chrome and rest supported browsers: https://html5test.com/compare/feature/video-h264.html
razorsbk

Post by razorsbk »

Thank you for this.
New issue or related: with previous version of Iron (46) i was able to play videos from facebook timeline but with this one it says "Couldn't load plugin".
Azrael5

Post by Azrael5 »

razorsbk wrote:Thank you for this.
New issue or related: with previous version of Iron (46) i was able to play videos from facebook timeline but with this one it says "Couldn't load plugin".

including maxthon to the list.
Jetway pt88bspro-ec|Pentium 4 670|OCZ Platinum DDR400 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Creative XtremeGamer|Dexxa ps/2|Edifier S550|Asus VB175T|Xp