version 115 and "most visited"

Iron Forum for english speaking people

ans@ddol-las.net

version 115 and "most visited"

Post by ans@ddol-las.net »

after updating to 115, most visited sites don't appear on the home screen/new tab, instead I get this:

chrome-search://most-visited/single.html?title=Most%20visited&removeTooltip=Don%27t%20show%20on%20this%20page&enableMD=1&enableCustomLinks=1&addLink=Add%20shortcut&addLink

Is this a Theme issue? or something else?

[edit: I switched to default theme, and the error was the same, so I don't think it's a theme issue. Standard Chrome I think doesn't have "most visited" any more, or mine doesn't anyway.]
mfhawn@gmail.com

Re: version 115 and "most visited"

Post by mfhawn@gmail.com »

I'm having the same issue. I get a warning that "The webpage at chrome-search://most-visited/single.html?title=Most%20visited&removeTooltip=Don%27t%20show%20on%20this%20page&enableMD=1&enableCustomLinks=1&addLink=Add%20shortcut&addLinkTooltip=Add%20shortcut&editLinkTooltip=Edit%20shortcut might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."
ans@ddol-las.net

Post by ans@ddol-las.net »

yes that's what mine said, I don't know why it didn't all get cut and pasted :)

Also, it seems "customise chrome" doesn't work. I tried that in actual Chrome and was able to turn on most-visited links.

Chrome seems to be Version 116.0.5845.111
mfhawn@gmail.com

Post by mfhawn@gmail.com »

Did you see they fixed it? I didn't until today. Someone usually responds to threads like these and tells us to download again. I clicked on the most recent release thread and it said it was fixed and to redownload.
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

Yeah, it's fixed now. Sorry for the delay. Redownloading the setup and installing over is fine.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php