Bunch of crap

Iron Forum for english speaking people

noob

Bunch of crap

Post by noob »

I can't be bothered to keep fighting with Iron browser, every fucking single time I restart my PC. Nothing left, my start page gone. How many times I tried backup etc, still the google takes over and doesn't allow for Iron to be a main browser. The searches a shit, its purposely missing the main meaning, so you are not to find quick results. (If searched for Alpine Linux, there is no a single matching response in a page).

Of course, my chrome and edge are some sort of victims of my experiments and tend to aggressively change things, which is fine. I usually browse incognito anyway. The stupid is, that Iron declares all the good stuff, how efficient they handle privacy, security and there's a vica versa happening with single sort of threat, isn't very promising, is it. Would it protect you, surely not.

It really has to check the user's intentions at the OS level and regardless how many times. but ask user, to do confirmation or action until it's clearly done. Also, obviously. the home area should never be tampered. I deleted my history and my home gone, seriously? Bing search isn't removable, distribution just doesn't work, backups don't work, there are no clues. Sorry folks, I am tired of fighting.
patped21

Re: Bunch of crap

Post by patped21 »

newest update will noy allow me to load any games in facebook.... i am unable to find how to disable this blockage
Mike_Walsh

Re: Bunch of crap

Post by Mike_Walsh »

Don't understand your issues. For me, Iron on Linux has always been rock-solid and one of the most stable Chrome 'lookalikes' you can get. Never had any problems with it...

Mike. :)