New Iron-Version: 88.0.4500.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

MadMaxx

Re: New Iron-Version: 88.0.4500.0 Stable for Windows

Post by MadMaxx »

I can't log in to my Google account. yesterday I reinstalled Windows, installed the iron browser, and I can't log in to my Google account. I tried 3 different accounts, not one is not included!
brynjubitr

Post by brynjubitr »

mejoro wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:35 am
Tried here and works without problems. Can you test it with a clean portable?
Sure, I tried it again... honestly I tried the same already yesterday (I could log-in into my Gmail box with Iron v.67, but I could not do the same using Iron v.85).

This morning I repeated the test with Iron v.85 (cleaning totally the cache using the add-on called "Clear Cache") and it worked perfectly.

I also downloaded a portable version of Iron v.88 and everything went good at first strike.

I really cannot say why - during the other previous days - I could not more remain logged using my SRWare Iron v.85

... but I'm glad it works again :ironvschrome +
Doesn't work here. Once I logged in, so the browser synchronized favourites, passwords etc., but I haven't been able to log in again ever since. Seems it's a lottery a bit. So fortunatelly I recovered all settings, but I have stayed logged out since then :/ I tried both with portable and installation versions. I have 12 PCs in my company using Iron and ALL of them had the same issues, just happened the other days (again - a lottery, suddenly one stops to work...).
FALLENZ

Post by FALLENZ »

brynjubitr wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:59 pm Can't log in to google account and synchronize it. The previous version I was using (84.0.4300.0) 2 days ago has started to automatically logging out from gmail 1 second after loging in. I downloaded v 88 and there is an issue as mentioned. After I enter the correct password it skips back to the main page with no effect.

Is it only me or someone has the same issue? Checked on 3 laptops with different internet connections and different google accounts.
Same issue. Resolved with several login/logout from google.com page