New Iron-Version: 69.0.3600.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Alan_SP

Re: New Iron-Version: 69.0.3600.0 Stable for Windows

Post by Alan_SP »

Strange problem.

Spell checking stopped working within Iron. In settings I get message that spell check dictionary download failed, to check firewall. Even with disabled firewall download fails.

Also interesting is that I have dictionary within dictionary folder (c:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\Dictionaries), but for some reason Iron doesn't accepts it.

On previous version everything worked, I just did upgrade. Any ideas
rplsv

Post by rplsv »

There is some old bug. I can't attach shortcut to the task bar in W7. Opening shortcut from the desktop is working normal, but after I close Iron and want to open aplication again from the taskbar - pinned shortcut - isn't working. All it does is opening the Iron folder. This bug is old man...
I tried to unistall every version of Iron, but nothing helped with it...
Hope someone could write some sollution to it please. :twisted:
jebec

Post by jebec »

Hello,
User of Iron from a long time (2012) I just want to told you that in the content settings
Protected content
Allow sites to play protected content (recommended).. OK
Some content services use unique identifiers for the purposes of authorizing access to protected content
Allow identifiers for protected content (computer restart may be required) ..OK
I restart the computer but it does not work on my orange tv probably from iron 65 or 66 error code 5140
However ,it works without any problem with all the others browsers like opera, firefox and explorer
Many Thanks in advance for what you can do i would like to keep my Iron as a referent browser !
Please to hear from you
Jean-François