New Iron-Version: 67.0.3500.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

xmen

Re: New Iron-Version: 67.0.3500.0 Stable for Windows

Post by xmen »

Ironsword wrote:Chrome 68.... :ironvschrome
yes but repair the user login by google that has several versions that gives error. :shock:
usikpa

Post by usikpa »

Is there a support forum for Iron elsewhere? This forum for all I can see, seems to be dead.

Got into a problem myself. After changing Google password can't seem to enter Iron to make my WIndows XP sync to the other Windows 10 machine... It did sync before that perfectly
usikpa

Post by usikpa »

Basically, I guess what I am asking for (and I know this may sound a bit crazy) is if you guys could RE-COMPILE version 49 to support OAuth 2.0 (?) Is it even possible? Sorry, this is not exactly my cup of tea... :oops:
vmq6695

Post by vmq6695 »

usikpa wrote:This forum for all I can see, seems to be dead.

Got into a problem myself. After changing Google password can't seem to enter Iron to make my WIndows XP sync to the other Windows 10 machine... It did sync before that perfectly
Av?!

The forum is not dead.

I suspect your expectations might be out of kilter with reality.

1. Consider how much you paid Stefan for your copy of Iron. Are you expecting the world in return for how little you paid? Perhaps you're thinking of the Google model, in which Google owns you and your data in return for letting you use Google Chrome.

2. If you want Stefan to compile a tailor-made version of Iron for you and your XP installation, then I'm sure you would be prepared to pay him for it, nicht wahr? Make him an offer.
williewortel

Post by williewortel »

If you cannot wait any longer this page gives you the latest stable Chromium (not Chrome!) binaries https://chromium.woolyss.com/?stb=1 Use at your own risk!