Latest Windows version - play Flash without hoop jumping

Iron Forum for english speaking people

ironuser

Latest Windows version - play Flash without hoop jumping

Post by ironuser »

So does the latest 32 bit version run flash without having to ram through all of the road blocks the chromium and Google devs have put in the way?
ironuser

Re: Latest Windows version - play Flash without hoop jumping>>> THAT"S A BIG NO!

Post by ironuser »

Never mind! Flash in the latest version of Iron is as FUBAR'f as Chrome, chromium, and one other chromium browser I have tried.

So I am stuck with the 16.0.9.0 version of the Slimjet browser because it still has the 'Always detect important content on this site' option.

I don't think I should have to 'ASK' every time a site still uses Flash! Pisses me off actually, since there are still a hell of a lot of Flash used out there on the web. Like Facebook games, ALL of my financial institutions, even the company I retired from 1 years ago( I need to sign up for benefits bi-yearly).

May have to end up back in FIrefox or Opera(oh lordy no please!) if the Google devs insist on the rest of the world being lead by the hand so Google can find out what they are doing, and spam them with ads.