New Iron-Version: 61.0.3200.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

zoom

Re: New Iron-Version: 61.0.3200.0 Stable for Windows

Post by zoom »

Hello, since updating to the latest version of SRWare Iron I have a problem when GPU acceleration is enabled. The whole browser (webpages and UI) becomes purple-green with distorted graphics. I created a screenshot so you can see what I mean, please check the attached file.

I was not able to find anything like this reported (tried Google and nVidia forums too). Many similar cases have this issue but mostly only in YouTube videos while my whole browser window is affected.

SRWare Iron version: Version 61.0.3200.0 (Developer Build) (64-bit)
I tried GeForce drivers 385.69 and also the newest 387.92 released yesterday. No change.
I use a fully updated Windows 7 x64 SP1.

Have you seen anything like this before?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andifor

Post by andifor »

The new version 61.0.3200.0 does not work with IBMs DoorsNG. Downgrading to the prev. version 60 solves the issue.

Changing to edit mode for DoorsNG artifacts does not work: the text areas are empty and can't be edited. The text areas are text boxes with HTML rendering / editing capabilities. I guess they highly rely on Javascript.
zoom

Post by zoom »

zoom wrote:Hello, since updating to the latest version of SRWare Iron I have a problem when GPU acceleration is enabled.
Replying to my previous post. Today, I tried to enable GPU acceleration again and it works correctly. There is no green-purple screen overlay anymore. I really cannot explain this. I did not change anything -- the Windows, same GPU drivers, same version of Iron.

A few days back I tried to restart the computer, enable/disable GPU acceleration over and over again, but nothing helped. I am not sure why today is special, but at least the issue is resolved for me and it doesn't look like a widespread issue. It was probably something with my specific setup.
Bolt

Post by Bolt »

Hello to all SRWare.net developers! I have started to got issue from this version of Iron. I can't restore
my profile (by copy profile directory into Iron folder and also by using Iron_Backup_Config_Portable)
this issue/bug arises even at installation on any other machine. but there are still some things: in attempt
of restoration of a profile there are saved settings, bookmarks and downloads, but after installing of
my/same extensions that was in profile their settings restores, the window in the top-right corner
of the screen appears which says: whether to keep extension settings or to leave by default.

P.S. Sorry for my broken English. i am from Russia.
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php