PLEASE! Help to remove BING search from address field!!!

Iron Forum for english speaking people
jackdashack

PLEASE! Help to remove BING search from address field!!!

Postby jackdashack » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 pm

PLEASE TELL ME WHY BING has to hijack our browser's search in the address?

Does it say "ethical" if BING has to hijack my browsers over the last couple of years. It nearly make me tear a few precious hairs out. For that very reason that they "hijack" and I use hijack because there is no easy way to remove it. If they would give us a choice I might be more amenable to it. But it's the way they go about it. Giving it where it's not asked for and making it so hard to remove.

I have it latest happening in my SWare Iron browser. In the address field search. I have tried everything to remove it I can find and nothing works which shows only that the techs have worked really really hard to screw us with it and not able to back out.

Is there anyway that is failsafe to remove this? I have even tried uninstalling Iron. Deleting every type of file related to Bing. But I think they name it other things to make it hard.

PLEASE someone tell me how. Thanks! :roll:

jackdashack

SOLVED!~ Re: PLEASE! Help to remove BING search from address field!!!

Postby jackdashack » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Well ... this may have done it. At least at this point BING is not coming up as the search engine but Google again.

I downloaded the FREE VERSION .. which is the PORTABLE VERSION here ..

https://www.zemana.com/en-US/download

MAKING SURE YOU CLICK ON THIS ...... GET PORTABLE VERSION>
Capture.PNG

It found something call suspicious named '' PROFILE 7 " and I deleted it and then the address field gave me Google results?

Good Luck! Jack ":-Dx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “SRWare Iron Support (English)”