Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Iron Forum for english speaking people
Pkad
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby Pkad » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 am

SRWare iron 6 is scheduled for ...? I can't found a page informing us for the next release of iron. Is it available somewhere?


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2736
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby SRWare » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 am

Pkad wrote:SRWare iron 6 is scheduled for ...? I can't found a page informing us for the next release of iron. Is it available somewhere?


is coming the next 3-4 days
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php

100% anonymous VPN with no-log policy:
https://www.perfect-privacy.com/en/features?a_aid=ip-secrets


Pkad
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby Pkad » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:43 pm

SRWare wrote:
Pkad wrote:SRWare iron 6 is scheduled for ...? I can't found a page informing us for the next release of iron. Is it available somewhere?


is coming the next 3-4 days



Wow! Thanks a lot for the information, Mr SRWare !


mohamedsiddig
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby mohamedsiddig » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Great news dear SRware... hope to find it more attractive.. :mrgreen:


xiton
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby xiton » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Hope it comes soon! Anxiously awaiting it... I will be a first time Iron user!


Step aside
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 4:50 am

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby Step aside » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:57 am

mohamedsiddig wrote:Great news dear SRware... hope to find it more attractive.. :mrgreen:

If I got it right, Chromium 7.x is faster than 6.x and Chromium 8.x goes to be realised up to the end of 2010 ...


Step aside
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 4:50 am

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby Step aside » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 pm

Step aside wrote:
mohamedsiddig wrote:Great news dear SRware... hope to find it more attractive.. :mrgreen:

If I got it right, Chromium 7.x is faster than 6.x and Chromium 8.x goes to be realised up to the end of 2010 ...

Another self-quote: Any plans for Chromium 8.x or 9.x to be base for Iron this year?


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2736
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: Iron 6 is scheduled for ...?

Postby SRWare » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Step aside wrote:
Step aside wrote:
mohamedsiddig wrote:Great news dear SRware... hope to find it more attractive.. :mrgreen:

If I got it right, Chromium 7.x is faster than 6.x and Chromium 8.x goes to be realised up to the end of 2010 ...

Another self-quote: Any plans for Chromium 8.x or 9.x to be base for Iron this year?


8.x will be likely releaded this year.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php

100% anonymous VPN with no-log policy:
https://www.perfect-privacy.com/en/features?a_aid=ip-secrets



Return to “SRWare Iron Support (English)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests