New Iron-Version: 5.0.380 for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

gxr81

Re: New Iron-Version: 5.0.380 Beta for Windows

Post by gxr81 »

hi, the cache seems not to be cleared after closing "private" browsing mode.

not sure if any other data can be cleared completely
SRWare
Site Admin

Re: New Iron-Version: 5.0.380 for Windows

Post by SRWare »

Iron 5.0.380 ist now final - we could fix some bugs, e.g. the problems with the developer tools.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
vtol

Post by vtol »

SRWare wrote:Iron 5.0.380 ist now final - we could fix some bugs, e.g. the problems with the developer tools.
cheers for having fixed the taskbar (not showing) bug in WIN 7 64bit!
w33d3r

Post by w33d3r »

Content settings are still not working properly.

If I have set all of those in Options Under The Hood Content settings to deny/do not allow (images/javascript/plugins/popups etc) and I come to this site for example, in the address bar I get the "Javascript was blocked on this page" Icon in the omnibar/addressbar.

Click on that Icon and choose always allow javascript for ~this site~, Continue Blocking does not de-select, and after refreshing the page javascript is still blocked.

However if I am not in Full incognito mode, a refresh of the page does work (javascript icon clears and becomes enabled for the site) following the above procedure (even though the Continue blocking as noted above again does not de-select).

Back to 5.0.326 again.
vtol

Post by vtol »

vtol wrote:
SRWare wrote:Iron 5.0.380 ist now final - we could fix some bugs, e.g. the problems with the developer tools.
cheers for having fixed the taskbar (not showing) bug in WIN 7 64bit!
well, been celebrating too early... the bug is still there and wondering why this is not getting fixed? it is so annoying, I am dropping it now, too bad though as for the rest liked it
amoldeshpande

Post by amoldeshpande »

hi,
Is the source for Iron available from a decent location (i.e., not a 1-file-day, 56kbps rapidshare) ?

thanks for the great work. I really appreciate your efforts.
DaveIron

Post by DaveIron »

Is it my imagination or is the GUI not the bright blue it used to be? Or is this because it isn't a 'stable' release / :ironvsff
volvox

Post by volvox »

- "RSS Live Links" Extension chrashes. :(
- some blocked ad show error message :(

But despite of that, the new Iron version works very well!
amoldeshpande

Post by amoldeshpande »

Whenever I resume my computer from hibernation, Iron crashes. Usually I have at least gmail and google reader tabs open. I'm running Windows 7, 64-bit. This happens every time. I can send a crash dump if you are interested.
bulek

Post by bulek »

amoldeshpande wrote:Whenever I resume my computer from hibernation, Iron crashes. Usually I have at least gmail and google reader tabs open. I'm running Windows 7, 64-bit. This happens every time. I can send a crash dump if you are interested.
I have reported this issue earlier in this thread. Unfortunately SRWare was not able to take care of this in stable version. My Iron crashes every time I wake up my laptop - bad luck :(.

This is known bug in the earlier build of Chromium which was used for stable Iron version:
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issue ... l?id=41666

The bug itself is not related to suspend/hibernate operation but rather to the network disconnection. It was fixed in the later Chromium build:
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issue ... l?id=41190