signin Problem?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

geordiejohn

Re: signin Problem?

Post by geordiejohn »

I got a verification code on my mobile but when I signed in it said account already exists on this device but I can go no further,has anyone else got this far and how do i get it to work please?
Thank you.
Username1

Post by Username1 »

Exactly the same problem here, on both my Galaxy S6 and my Galaxy Tab S 8.4. It says I can't sign in because the account already exists but the "Find my account" feature works and with an SMS I'm able to input all the necessary details and complete the login process - only after I have done that I end up back at the "Sign in to Iron" screen once more...

Tried with fresh installs, all permissions and no permissions but it still does not work.
romjean

Post by romjean »

Same problem on an Archos 50e Helium running Android 5.1.1. With the latest version (55.something) when I try to log in into Iron, I have the message "Please update your connexion information" under the Synchronisation section (synchronisation doesn't work). When I try to update those information, I have to enter my Google password, but I keep having the same error messages.
Any idea of what is happening ?
It was working well with the previous version (54)
Thanks
RomJean
romjean

Post by romjean »

Hi,
I have again the same problem on a Samsung J5 2016 with Android 6.0.1
Synchronisation doesn't work. I have a personal passphrase to protect my data on google servers and the phone does not even ask for it.
Any idea of how can I fix the problem ?
Thanks
RomJean
vanauden

Post by vanauden »

I have the same issue on two different phones. Galaxy S5 and LG G4. G4 is new. and S5 I just did a factory reset. I tried deleting my google account from the phone, and resigning in with the account via Iron, and no go. This is a serious issue. Any answers?
vanauden

Post by vanauden »

Hey something I did got PART of it to work. I can sign in, but the "sync isn't working" and says to "sign in again to start sync".

Opened App Info for Iron
Opened permissions and "permitted" Iron to have access to my contacts
Force Stopped the app for good measure
Restarted the app.
Sign in automatically saw my google account and allowed me to sign in.

Sadly, now Sync isn't working... Grrrr.
vanauden

Post by vanauden »

I can't fix the sync. Mean I need to uninstall iron everywhere. Sucks.
PeterTheBike

Post by PeterTheBike »

Has any solution to this problem been found?

Having exactly the same problem on my Galaxy A50. :(