New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people
alx_max
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:18 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby alx_max » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 am

Hi, I have downloaded Iron 54 minutes ago and I get the Google Account login problem too.


vitan04
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:27 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby vitan04 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:07 am

After installation of this version can not log in to your account. Writes an error in the password stage (Something went wrong. Please try again). Password changed while the previous one was correct but the effect is the same. I established the previous version, and problems with accessing your account no.


peekaboo
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby peekaboo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:16 am

thanks a lot for update,i think this version has longer network lag in status bar "Resolving proxy" when I open new address,and I go back to use 53.0.2800.0 the lag not exist,please develop,thanks.


numb3rs666
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby numb3rs666 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:33 am

My situation is quite good, downloaded both portable version 32 and 64 SO win 10 last build. Now my WebRTC video chat work well with both versions, with previous release it work with 64 bits only. No problem with Google login, the solution "resources.pak" is not working with both versions


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby SRWare » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:48 am

alx_max wrote:Hi, I have downloaded Iron 54 minutes ago and I get the Google Account login problem too.


OK...now under hand and seel: this is FIXED. Please download again. Sorry for the circumstances
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php


dilligaf401
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:36 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby dilligaf401 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Still has the same error message when I try to launch as a non-local admin. Unusuable on my end.


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby SRWare » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:42 pm

dilligaf401 wrote:Still has the same error message when I try to launch as a non-local admin. Unusuable on my end.


The no-WebRTC builds should work NOW, too. If you use NewTabWithoutSearch, pleaase also redownload.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php


numb3rs666
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby numb3rs666 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:41 pm

numb3rs666 wrote:My situation is quite good, downloaded both portable version 32 and 64 SO win 10 last build. Now my WebRTC video chat work well with both versions, with previous release it work with 64 bits only. No problem with Google login, the solution "resources.pak" is not working with both versions


Update if I use both version as is (new installation) the NewTabWithoutSearch work if I update the installed portable version it don't work. I have tried to clean the cache without result.


User avatar
SRWare
Site Admin
Posts: 2696
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:16 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby SRWare » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:08 pm

numb3rs666 wrote:
numb3rs666 wrote:My situation is quite good, downloaded both portable version 32 and 64 SO win 10 last build. Now my WebRTC video chat work well with both versions, with previous release it work with 64 bits only. No problem with Google login, the solution "resources.pak" is not working with both versions


Update if I use both version as is (new installation) the NewTabWithoutSearch work if I update the installed portable version it don't work. I have tried to clean the cache without result.


You are right, the x64 no WebRTC-versions were still buggy. Should be fixed now.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php


vitan04
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:27 am

Re: New Iron-Version: 54.0.2850.0 Stable for Windows

Postby vitan04 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:53 pm

Thank you. Now with version "WebRTC disabled" x64 established and there are no problems with accessing your account.



Return to “SRWare Iron Support (English)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests