New Iron-Version: 53.0.2800.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Luck_adikto

Re: New Iron-Version: 53.0.2800.0 Stable for Windows

Post by Luck_adikto »

How can i get the same performance from baidu browser to Iron?
I like Baidu Browser it's fast but it not allow to do much changes as Iron and Iron doesn't spies.
IamIronMan

Post by IamIronMan »

Is there any chance you could post checksums (MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-256) of the installer files with each version posted?

Considering what Iron is, and that it is dsitributed over a non-encrypted connection, my paranoid self would feel most reassured if I could verify that what I receive is what you posted.

Thanks.
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

IamIronMan wrote:Is there any chance you could post checksums (MD5, SHA-1 & SHA-256) of the installer files with each version posted?

Considering what Iron is, and that it is dsitributed over a non-encrypted connection, my paranoid self would feel most reassured if I could verify that what I receive is what you posted.

Thanks.
You can verify the file with Windows itself. Right click the file, select properties, select "Digital Signature", double click it and then look for "The digital signature is OK".
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
IamIronMan

Post by IamIronMan »

SRWare wrote:You can verify the file with Windows itself. Right click the file, select properties, select "Digital Signature", double click it and then look for "The digital signature is OK".
Not really the same thing, but I guess that will do. Thanks! :)
PifGadget

Post by PifGadget »

Hi,

The Google Cast extension doesn't work with version 53.0.2800.0: it is not able to detect my Chromecast device while Google Chrome 53 can.
Could you please fix it in a next version?

Thanks.
drakiula

Post by drakiula »

Same here :(
PifGadget wrote:Hi,

The Google Cast extension doesn't work with version 53.0.2800.0: it is not able to detect my Chromecast device while Google Chrome 53 can.
Could you please fix it in a next version?

Thanks.
silleee

Post by silleee »

Hey friends,

I just registered to help you guys solve your problem with the Chromecast extension. According to this post the problem is a bug within the chromium code that somehow blocks content of chrome://cast. This bug, however, got fixed in Chromium 54 and therefore will likely be fixed when Iron 54 gets released.

Until then, you can get Google Cast to work by setting chrome://flags#media-router to DISABLED as the top comment on the above post explains. I can confirm that this works.

Cheers
silleee

Post by silleee »

unfortunately the Problem with Iron not detecting a Chromecast device still persists in Iron 54. However, disabling the Media Router under chrome://flags still fixes it. So I'm fine.

Keep it up!
abysspisces

Post by abysspisces »

Glad to hear that iron based on chormium 54 will be released soon. Thanks guys for your effort :ironvschrome
drakiula

Post by drakiula »

After the upgrade to Iron 54 preview, I cannot login to my google account, using two factor authentication, getting an error message from the Google authentication wizard. This used to work fine with 53 stable. Also, this works fine with Chrome 54.