Problems with the New Update

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Dragonfly

Problems with the New Update

Post by Dragonfly »

Well I got the new update and there has been some problems with it.

1. When I take out a tab window, I can't combine it with another window. So if I take it out, I can't put it anywhere. It will flicker if I try and it looks like its going in and out of the window but won't stay in. I think its due to that thing that maximize the window if you drag the window to the side.

2. I really that the bar that says what you have wrote previously. Like if you write your user name, it will tell you what you last wrote. Its annoying because every time I press the tab button while the box is there, I get a huge error the size of the window which messes up everything. Please fix this.

Other than that, great update and keep up the good work.
Wisdom Fluxion

not so much

Post by Wisdom Fluxion »

Dragonfly wrote: When I take out a tab window, I can't combine it with another window.
I removed the tab for this thread from the main window itself with six tabs. I started a new Iron window and loaded a bookmark. I combined this thread tab with the new window with no issue.

bar that says what you have wrote previously
form fill?

Dragonfly

Re: Problems with the New Update

Post by Dragonfly »

I dunno what is going on with my tab window then. I have been using chrome the day it came out and loved it because of the tab window.

Right after this update, I can't combine tabs with another window anymore. If no one else this issue, I can post a video I guess. Maybe it has something to do with my computer specs or dual screen.

And thanks for the form fill thing. I didn't see that menu to turn it off.