Java Applet Issues

Iron Forum for english speaking people

curlin

Java Applet Issues

Post by curlin »

WinVista32/up to date versions of Iron and Java/have the java plugins installed.

I've even uninstalled and re-installed Java but the same issue remains. When i access a site that needs to load a java applet, the warning box seen below pops up. If i keep clicking "No" - 6,7,8 times - the applet will usually finally load. If i go to the same site using firefox, the applet loads fine :o

Same issue in google chrome as well!

Any ideas???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
curlin

Re: Java Applet Issues

Post by curlin »

Hmmmmm................... Strange!

I'm the only one with this issue?? :o
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

Java works for me without error messages.
Post a web site where this happens so we can test using your input(s).

Also, in the address bar, type in "about:plugins" (without the quotes). Is Java listed AND enabled?
It should look something like this.
Java 6 (2 files) - Version: 6.0.210.7
NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
Disable
curlin

Post by curlin »

ironuser wrote:Java works for me without error messages.
Post a web site where this happens so we can test using your input(s).

Also, in the address bar, type in "about:plugins" (without the quotes). Is Java listed AND enabled?
It should look something like this.
Java 6 (2 files) - Version: 6.0.210.7
NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
Disable
Hello Ironuser

It happens on this site here - http://www.myotherdrive.com/ if you wish to create a free 2GB account to load the file manager which runs from a java applet. The other option, i would need a non-personal email address from you to send you an encrypted email (from a secure email service) which decrypts for the receiver after the java applet has loaded. P.M. me if you prefer this option.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.