Some mouse clicks don't register

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Hotcakes

Some mouse clicks don't register

Post by Hotcakes »

Hello I've had this problem in the past but it's never really affected a site I want to use before :p

Basically some sites have links or buttons, that when clicked on, do nothing. I notice this cannot be replicated using Chrome v5. I can give examples to one site (ffxivcore.com) however it requires registration to use these links.

My first thought was that these were badly coded sites, but this particular site admin is declaring Iron as an unknown browser and telling me to use Chrome.

Any ideas? Somebody else here must have experienced this, surely... I know this affects at least one other person on the site I listed.
Hotcakes

Re: Some mouse clicks don't register

Post by Hotcakes »

This issue has only gotten worse with Iron v6.

For example, take the following website:
http://www.centrelink.gov.au

Clicking the 'Log on' button under Online Services at least used to open a popup window as the website is designed to. Now when I click on it, Iron v6 opens an html viewer.
bulek

Post by bulek »

I've clicked on the page you provided. Normal pop-up has been opened with logon form - no problem at all. I am using the newest Iron 6.
Hotcakes

Post by Hotcakes »

My apologies. Please disregard the 2nd post. I think the website was sending out malformed HTML during a downtime period.

I have tested this again and now the site I listed is up and running, it works perfectly now. Better than it did in v5.

Once again sorry for the 2nd post; v6 is better than ever! Thank you SRWare!