shockware crash when checking mail yahoo

Iron Forum for english speaking people

arj009

shockware crash when checking mail yahoo

Post by arj009 »

I'm new here, been using Iron 3 days now and i love it,but i tried to check my mail at yahoo and receive a message that the shockwave flash is unresponsive and asking me to terminate. Had to switch broswer :cry: back to my Firefox :D .Its the first time i've gotten an error on Iron, hope someone will be able to help or at least the be fix in the next version release.
Specs
Windows 7 64
Adobe flash player 10.2.161.23 (i also used version 10.1.85.3 and same result)

Thanks
Pkad

Re: shockware crash when checking mail yahoo

Post by Pkad »

I've got SRWare Iron 6.0.475.1 and flash 10.1.85.3. I don't have any problem to access to my yahoo mail. I use windows 7 64. I hope you will resolve your problem soon.
Pkad

Post by Pkad »

I mean I can receive and sent with yahoo mail with Srware iron on windows 7 64. I Just forgot to say in my first message.
clayisindazone

Post by clayisindazone »

Hey man,I was having crash issues when I first downloaded Iron for about a week and could never figure it out.....I did everything from uninstalling all extensions to reinstalling and running Iron in Default setting.. I finnally fixed it myself....It is not the build or the code.It is the !!!! Especially Shockwave Flash and or Java plugins.Go to your onmibar when you have Iron up and running and type about:plugins and hit start.A menu screen will come up and show what Iron has intalled.You may have to update some or just disable some like I did.Disable everything and go from there to find out what's stable.I also have program memory program I use to regulate Iron's RAM, that may help.After I did that and eventually updated everything it is now rock solid.No more crashes!!! Yea!!