How Do I Delete The "Other Bookmarks" Folder?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Uncle Spellbinder

How Do I Delete The "Other Bookmarks" Folder?

Post by Uncle Spellbinder »

Quite irritating having a folder that I did NOT create and no way to remove it. Am I missing something?
ironuser

Re: How Do I Delete The "Other Bookmarks" Folder?

Post by ironuser »

Uncle Spellbinder wrote:Quite irritating having a folder that I did NOT create and no way to remove it. Am I missing something?
Where is this 'Other Bookmarks' folder located?
I have used Iron for some time now(currently using version 4 and the latest 5 for Windows), and I have 4 or 5 profiles, and no folder of that name in any of the profiles nor the install folders.
volvox

Post by volvox »

It's the root bookmark folder (beside the bookmark bar), so I think you can't remove it. Ok, I can understand that, but why can't I rename it?
smithdwsn

Post by smithdwsn »

This is very simple. Right click on that folder which you want to delete. Select delete option. That folder will be deleted.
bulek

Post by bulek »

smithdwsn wrote:This is very simple. Right click on that folder which you want to delete. Select delete option. That folder will be deleted.
Maybe you do it first and check how it works and then give us such "smart" advices.

To finish this topic properly - this folder cannot be deleted as per Chrome info: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bi ... swer=95741