New Iron-Version: 32.0.1750.1 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

bugman

Re: New Iron-Version: 32.0.1750.1 Stable for Windows

Post by bugman »

Anyone else having issues with flash crashing after ads play on CNN ? Even with the latest update ???????
Temma

Post by Temma »

@bugman Yeah, I have it too, I see videos for example with Firefox now. (yes, I came back to iron, I cannot do without this browser :mrgreen: :ironvschrome :ironvsopera :ironvssafari :ironvsie )
bugman

Post by bugman »

Ironsword wrote:Problem with mouseover tooltips exists in Iron 32.X They won't appear in forums, on pictures etc. There was no problem with previous build. IE11 is OK.
Just wanted to mention im getting this issue as well.
Also,
- After installing IRON32 Adblock 's blacklist seems to have been purged. (Luckily i make regular backups of all my files)
- Some extensions don't work all the time in incognito mode. (Seems to be random)
- Still having issues with flash after trying everything i could think of to fix this.

Iron is still the best browser out there just needs to work these tiny kinks out. :ironvsff
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

Chrome 33 is out now, we will bake Iron 33 as soon as possible
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
bugman

Post by bugman »

Not to further rain despair here but just also wanted to note embeded pfd view and translate also seem to have some issues as well.

On a good note i was finally able to get CNN 's flash working using pepper flash. :ironvsff
stevegoldfield

Post by stevegoldfield »

I was using Iron version 31, which is what you get if you go to the Srware website. A few days ago, it stopped translating websites. So, I upgraded to this version 32, but it did not solve the problem. It says that it is translating to English, but it doesn't do anything. I noticed that chrome is on version 33 so I went back to chrome where translation works. For now, I'm giving up on iron.
bugman

Post by bugman »

stevegoldfield wrote:I was using Iron version 31, which is what you get if you go to the Srware website. A few days ago, it stopped translating websites. So, I upgraded to this version 32, but it did not solve the problem. It says that it is translating to English, but it doesn't do anything. I noticed that chrome is on version 33 so I went back to chrome where translation works. For now, I'm giving up on iron.
I've been having the same problem. Page-by-page translation works on Chrome, but no longer on Iron. I cleared all the cookies/cache/etc., disabled plugins, extensions, thinking maybe that was the issue, but no cigar. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue, it is driving me crazy.
KIssagogo27

Post by KIssagogo27 »

staying with iron 27 and the same pb, translating won't work ;) perhaps not an iron pb but a google choice ?
Conundrum

Post by Conundrum »

mapx wrote:if you are using 32.0.1750.1 version, replace iron.exe with chrome.exe
The command line is back, but external links don't work :(
Telstar55

Post by Telstar55 »

"could not load Shockwave flash" is problem. It is enabled also:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Adobe Flash Player (2 files) - Version: 1, 0, 0, 1 Download Critical Security Update"(http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/);
Flash
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Flash
Version: 1, 0, 0, 1
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lightspark 0.5.3-git\nplightsparkplugin.dll
Type: NPAPI
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/x-shockwave-flash Flash
.swf
application/x-lightspark
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
Version: 12,0,0,70
Location: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_12_0_0_70.dll
Type: NPAPI
Disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application/x-shockwave-flash Adobe Flash movie
.swf
application/futuresplash FutureSplash movie
.spl
Disable Always allowed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have attempted the process many times to download and install with same results; any suggestions? I really like Iron and what SRWare has done with it; Thank you