Version 31 update FUBAR'd.

Iron Forum for english speaking people

ironuser

Version 31 update FUBAR'd.

Post by ironuser »

The Version 31 update(???) is IMO, completely FUBAR'd! and also IMO, should NOT be used! Too much Google influence if you ask me.

But Folks! if you use the incognito mode, and have returned to version 30 of Iron, CHECK YOUR PASSWORDS. Every profile I open with V 31 eliminated all passwords. I did not open a non incognito profile with V 31 so I don't know if it FUBAR'd the password database for that or not.
mapx

Re: Version 31 update FUBAR'd.

Post by mapx »

chrome 31 has serious issues with incognito mode, so ... probably iron has the same issues
ironuser

Re: Version 31 update FUBAR'd.

Post by ironuser »

Well yeah, Iron V 31 has issues alright. And it's not just extension problems. The password manager is also screwed up again, and NOT just in incognito mode. At least it is for me. Damned thing wiped clean my 'login data' SQlite DB file in both incognito and regular mode. Good thing I back up my profiles 'before' an update.

I'll say it again, Version 31 should NEVER have been released. V 33 'may' fix the extension thing, but I've seen nothing about fixing all the other things the devs broke on their way to that FUBAR'd release!