New Iron-Version: 30.0.1650.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

gadjah

Re: New Iron-Version: 30.0.1650.0 Stable for Windows

Post by gadjah »

Hi!

Nice works.

Could make the pull down menu as short as in Chrome? It's still taller in this release.

But thanks for bringing out an alt. for Chrome.

Regards,
:ironvssafari ~G
sting101

Post by sting101 »

I'm still faced with low memory warnings but seeing as this is evident across the board of all webkit browsers I guess I can't blame SRWare but after crashing Iron still does not recover my tabs wtf?? Seriously fellows can this be looked into, I lose my work every week due to this and it's getting to a point where I'm extremely disappointed with SRWare Iron at this stage.

Opera 17 throws low memory warnings also, even crashes just as much but it recovers my tabs each time every time a BIG "+" imho.

I want SRWare to improve on this please guys do something about this, I love your browser and I want to continue using it.
Leejun

Post by Leejun »

Wow, my faith in in C. Source has been restored when I saw that this version fixed the broken chars issue I had in 29.0.1600.1. Thank you so much to whoever fixed this!
:ironvschrome
sting101

Post by sting101 »

How can I give a crash log? Had 6 tabs open and another crash! twice today, running the latest portable version.

Can anyone enlighten me on the last Iron release before the webkit adoption?

Thanks
StalkerNOVA

Post by StalkerNOVA »

sting101 wrote:How can I give a crash log? Had 6 tabs open and another crash! twice today, running the latest portable version.

Can anyone enlighten me on the last Iron release before the webkit adoption?

Thanks
Well, It was based on webkit from v.1. Now it''s on bink - forked from webkit (since v.29 I think)
birch

Post by birch »

bedoncity wrote:Guess what ? The "Class not registered" issue is still here!

Looks like I've to uninstall Iron for good, and go to Opera instead :(

Thank you anyways and good luck
I get that if I try to launch the quick start icon but if I launch from desktop (and I automatically right click it and 'run as administrator) and it works fine.
sting101

Post by sting101 »

Why is that after a crash Iron does not restore tabs any more?? I'm fed up losing my sh!t every odd day can't you devs fix it or look into it at least?
zogman

Post by zogman »

Calls home, to google. Start SRware, click on ABOUT IRON and bam! Calls google. Doesn't matter what default search engine you have selected in your profile, either. Same action --- calls home when you click on SETTINGS. Maybe SRware is now owned by google :-) ?
patch

Post by patch »

To much problems with GPU support; downgraded to 29 :/
SEGStriker

Post by SEGStriker »

The worst version from the beginning of Iron! For first time I had to downgrade. Almost everything doesn't work. Timers in inactive pages are slowing down (alot), this began from 27.0, but now it like hell! Even simplest Facebook application and games doesn't work at all. The best version at this point for me is 26.0.