New Iron-Version: 28.0.1550.1 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

pascalcode

Re: New Iron-Version: 28.0.1550.0 Stable for Windows

Post by pascalcode »

Version 28.0.1500.0 Can not synchronize data , Enter the account password is always there constantly refresh
piotrv

Post by piotrv »

SRWare wrote:We released the new Iron 28 today, which contains all features and updates known from Chromium 28. The current version is 28.0.1550.0.

Main improvements:
- new rendering engine "Blink"
Sind Iron 28, I just get blank pages. Tested with offline pages as well
No html gets rendered anymore :?: :?:
Platform: Windows 7 - 32 bit.

Does Iron still get tested on 32 bit?
It seems there are difficulties with compiling Chromium source code for 32 bit.
No idea if this is related to the problem
Jaspion

Post by Jaspion »

Thanks a lot! Iron is great!
psychoid

Post by psychoid »

Hello.

I am using switch "--user-data-dir="%APPDATA%\Iron" --disable-sync" and my Iron crashes since I've updated from version 27 to version 28. It doesn't crash without this switch. I figure it has something to do with either my profile or the fact that my profile folder isn't at the default place... Anyway, I reverted back to version 27 and it all works again, so version 28 maybe has a bug. Can someone verify this? Is anyone else using this switch?
psychoid

Post by psychoid »

Update... I have installed Iron version 28 on a completely new computer with fresh install of Windows 7 and used aformentioned switch. The browser crashes all the same as it does on my old machine.
So, the problem is with the switch doing something version 28 doesn't like... Is there a more official way to report this bug? Will developers see this on this forum or should I post it somewhere else? :)
blodsugare

Iron-Version: 28.0.1550.0 BUGGY for Windows

Post by blodsugare »

buggy again! it's not stable for me! as it says... why can't I sign in to Iron (Google Account) to retrieve my settings and stuff it's not problem in me I did sign in to Iron in version 24 after that version 25 and 26 I couldn't too! in version 27 I did sign in no problems! now version 28 I can't sign in again I suppose in version 29 I won't be able to sign in also :lol: the problem is I uninstalled version 27 completely then installed version 28 opened it and tried to sign in to Iron and nothing it doesn't say password incorrect or anything like that it just blinks almost looks like crashes I input everything correctly no doubt pass and mail (username) and it doesn't let me to sign in. So I uninstalled it again and installed ver.27 works just fine! :ironvschrome: when releasing an update must be sure it compatible with different OS like XP VISTA 7 8 whatever not only 7.
Builder

Post by Builder »

psychoid wrote:Hello.

I am using switch "--user-data-dir="%APPDATA%\Iron" --disable-sync" and my Iron crashes since I've updated from version 27 to version 28. It doesn't crash without this switch. I figure it has something to do with either my profile or the fact that my profile folder isn't at the default place... Anyway, I reverted back to version 27 and it all works again, so version 28 maybe has a bug. Can someone verify this? Is anyone else using this switch?
Iron 28 seems to have several problems. Google has already produced successors to Chrome 28, but Iron has not done this. I have switched back to 27 without problems or regrets.
mike7nb

Post by mike7nb »

I'm agree with the complain about the sync error. I just can't sync my google account in this version.
xDoofy92

Post by xDoofy92 »

Certificate error when entering twitter, but another browser if goes well as he could fix that
lacavagyok

Post by lacavagyok »