I can not log in to your Google Account.

Iron Forum for english speaking people

ja_pizgam

I can not log in to your Google Account.

Post by ja_pizgam »

Hi, sorry for my spelling but I write with the help of a translator.

I have a problem, I wanted to log into your Google account to sync your bookmarks, etc. but unfortunately when I click an option in the settings to log browser allegedly logs into an account in the settings but I still have the option to login to your account. I have the latest version: 26.0.1450.0 (190000)

How to fix this error?
VegaDark

Re: I can not log in to your Google Account.

Post by VegaDark »

Yes, please help, I have the same problem, whenever I type my email and password, Iron is unable to login to my google account to sync.
finmif

Post by finmif »

I have the same issue. I clicked Sign in to Iron, I am directed to the Google log in window, I filled up the log in fields then I clicked Sign in but I am not still signed in inside the Iron browser. No bookmarks synced. When I go to YouTube, I am logged in though.
mizjewels

Post by mizjewels »

I'm having a similar issue. I log into the google account, but it still shows me as not logged in. I know I'm partially in b/c when I try to log in again it only asks for the password. None of my items are syncing and I really wanted sync to work with this browser.
danv

Post by danv »

to add fuel to the fire I am also having problems on a fresh install of the current build.

This is on a work PC laptop which is new (samsung model NP300E5C) which I have tried on various networks so seems is an issue with this build. I cannot synch via google account log in or even sucessfully log in.
danv

Post by danv »

same issue for me on a samsung NP300E5C which is brand new. have the same issue on multiple networks and ISPs

would seems it is an issue with the current build and so possibly a bug?
lifeva

Post by lifeva »

good , it is helpful
ja_pizgam

Post by ja_pizgam »

Is anyone planning to do something with this problem?
ja_pizgam

Post by ja_pizgam »

I waited until version 27 will, of course the problem is no longer there, so the topic can be closed.