New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.1 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

debroos

Re: New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.1 Stable for Windows

Post by debroos »

I've posted this query already elsewhere but it seems to have disappeared - I play a board game online on a turn based server. The page on which all the action happens provides a link which will open a new floating window which has an interactive smaller version of the game board for game analysis and trying out moves. This feature has worked fine until Iron v18, when this window would require manual resizing each time it opened. It was corrected with v19 but has returned to the reduced size with v20. It works fine with Google chrome, FF, Opera and IE. I've disabled all addons to no avail. I'm running XP, MSSE and Comodo firewall. I notice that "faster Javascript" is one of the improvements with v20 - could this problem be related to that and anyone know how to fix it? Thanks
Tweak

Post by Tweak »

debroos wrote:I've posted this query already elsewhere but it seems to have disappeared - I play a board game online on a turn based server. The page on which all the action happens provides a link which will open a new floating window which has an interactive smaller version of the game board for game analysis and trying out moves. This feature has worked fine until Iron v18, when this window would require manual resizing each time it opened. It was corrected with v19 but has returned to the reduced size with v20. It works fine with Google chrome, FF, Opera and IE. I've disabled all addons to no avail. I'm running XP, MSSE and Comodo firewall. I notice that "faster Javascript" is one of the improvements with v20 - could this problem be related to that and anyone know how to fix it? Thanks
I've been using SRWI for some time now and just today happen to decide to look into the forum, was noticed your post and I figure I might register and see if I could be of some help. Without knowing what site you are using I cannot test anything but I know for some sites and games I can resize windows nicely with an extension called MediaPlus (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... bjjjemadom) and although you mention it doing so automatically at least this gives a much nicer and easy way to customize and resize your game possibly. If it helps great, if not and I misunderstood completely my apologies. I really have no issue with SRWI so it isn't likely I will post much here but I hope this post is useful to you. 8-)
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

in progress...
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
Mrlopez87

Post by Mrlopez87 »

Cool.

I found a good news!!!
How to add adblock lists in a "adblock.ini" file.

Here's a link:
http://www.fanboy.co.nz/iron.html

Only click on "Main List" or "Main List+Tracking List"
Copy it ALL, open adblock.ini (notepad) paste it in there. Save it. That's it.
Cool huh?

I can't wait for new version come out!
:ironvsff :ironvsopera :ironvssafari :ironvschrome :ironvsie
Windows 10 Pro x64
SRWare Iron Portable (64-bit)
16GB DDR4 Memory
256GB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4
Kensington

Post by Kensington »

Can someone post printscreens of version 20.0.1150.1? I haven't updated the browser since version 18.0.1050.0 and I think it's time for an update.

Is it possible to put an automatic update function (like Google Chrome) in future versions?
bugman

Post by bugman »

anon

Post by anon »

Kensington wrote:Can someone post printscreens of version 20.0.1150.1? I haven't updated the browser since version 18.0.1050.0 and I think it's time for an update.
Try the portable version in a different directory.