New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.1 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

SimonJ

Re: New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.1 Stable for Windows

Post by SimonJ »

No, it does the same thing without a commandline switch. Should one give a preview?
mapx

Post by mapx »

SimonJ,

here a solution on windows xp (must help with other windows systems)

http://pastebin.com/0DcctgSp
mapx

Post by mapx »

sometimes when I want to post something I'm receiving Internal server error.
SimonJ

Post by SimonJ »

mapx wrote:SimonJ,

here a solution on windows xp (must help with other windows systems)

http://pastebin.com/0DcctgSp
Thanks that should do it :)
xTobix

Post by xTobix »

Hi,

setting Iron as default browser in the portable version causes the OS to open iron.exe instead of IronPortable.exe
This looks like a wrong registry entry and needs a fix.
Thanks!
mapx

Post by mapx »

xTobix wrote:Hi,

setting Iron as default browser in the portable version causes the OS to open iron.exe instead of IronPortable.exe
This looks like a wrong registry entry and needs a fix.
Thanks!
read here
http://portableapps.com/node/23082
testpilot

Post by testpilot »

Has the Password Manager fonctionality been restored in Incognito mode?
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

testpilot wrote:Has the Password Manager fonctionality been restored in Incognito mode?
It's working for me. At least for sites that still allow password entry like that. I haven't tried to save one, so I can't address that portion.
But> I still have to type in a UID, then hit the Tab key for it to enter a password in it's filed.
I doubt UID/Password selection from a list box will ever be addressed again
testpilot

Post by testpilot »

ironuser wrote:
testpilot wrote:Has the Password Manager fonctionality been restored in Incognito mode?
It's working for me. At least for sites that still allow password entry like that. I haven't tried to save one, so I can't address that portion.
But> I still have to type in a UID, then hit the Tab key for it to enter a password in it's filed.
Yeah, well, that's not going to work for me. I'm running Iron Portable on my flash-drive in incognito mode (don't need any of those pesky caches and histories piling up). Also the Password Manager is an irreplaceable tool for me, because i'm dealing over 30 different UID-password combinations and because they busted the kneecaps of this function with version 16, i'm still stuck in v. 15 and can't upgrade.
ironuser

Post by ironuser »

testpilot wrote:
ironuser wrote:
Yeah, well, that's not going to work for me. I'm running Iron Portable on my flash-drive in incognito mode (don't need any of those pesky caches and histories piling up). Also the Password Manager is an irreplaceable tool for me, because i'm dealing over 30 different UID-password combinations and because they busted the kneecaps of this function with version 16, i'm still stuck in v. 15 and can't upgrade.
Yeah, Well, if you had specified portable in your original post, I wouldn't have wasted my time responding.
Which is somethnig I WON'T do in the future for your posts, regardless if portable or not. Bye now!