PDF reader (Foxit)

Discussion about SRWare Iron and Google Chrome Extensions/Plugins

Re: PDF reader (Foxit)

Postby arflech » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:42 am

If you have Firefox installed, Iron will likely look in that Plugins directory; otherwise the equivalent to (LocalAppData)\Google\Chrome\Application\Plugins is (ProgramFiles)\SRWare Iron\Plugins
arflech

Postby nellyee » Sat May 28, 2011 6:47 am

How do i make my computer open pdf files? Whenever i try to open up a pdf file it goes into Microsoft Word and then brings up the file in symbols. What I call computer speak. I would like my computer to open the pdf files as often i need to look at files which run on the pdf system or whatever. Please help if you can. All suggestions welcome.
nellyee

Postby bonimala » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 pm

How to convert a document with tables in pdf and scanned image format into a editable MS word format? In email I get a lot of forms in pdf and image format. Instead of entering manually I want to convert them into editable MS word format to save on time.Suggestion are welcome.
bonimala

Postby eagles » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 am

thanks for sharing.i benefit from it
eagles

Postby arflech » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 am

bonimala wrote:How to convert a document with tables in pdf and scanned image format into a editable MS word format? In email I get a lot of forms in pdf and image format. Instead of entering manually I want to convert them into editable MS word format to save on time.Suggestion are welcome.
There's no SRWare-specific way to do it, but you might consider this: http://www.pdftoword.com/
arflech

Previous

Return to Iron/Chrome Extensions (English)