Youtube and Facebook no longer working?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Malchar

Youtube and Facebook no longer working?

Post by Malchar »

Hello, I'm sorry if this is totally wrong, but it looks like Youtube and Facebook are no longer working for me on this browser. When I visit either of those sites, the text is available, but there are no graphics, and everything is left-justified. I tried clearing the cache, restarting the browser, and restarting the computer, but it isn't fixed. I tried loading the sites in Internet Explorer and Chrome, and they work fine. Is anyone else observing this, or am I just doing something wrong? The websites just suddenly stopped working for me.
SRWare
Site Admin

Re: Youtube and Facebook no longer working?

Post by SRWare »

Malchar wrote:Hello, I'm sorry if this is totally wrong, but it looks like Youtube and Facebook are no longer working for me on this browser. When I visit either of those sites, the text is available, but there are no graphics, and everything is left-justified. I tried clearing the cache, restarting the browser, and restarting the computer, but it isn't fixed. I tried loading the sites in Internet Explorer and Chrome, and they work fine. Is anyone else observing this, or am I just doing something wrong? The websites just suddenly stopped working for me.
Do you use special extensions, adblockers, noscript and so on? Please turn them off for a test
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
Malchar

Re: Youtube and Facebook no longer working?

Post by Malchar »

Yes in fact, thank you for reminding me about that. I use Ghostery version 5.4.11 "for Chrome". I tried disabling it, and the websites work again. Yesterday when I ran into the problem, I had tried downloading Chrome and installed Ghostery on that browser, and the websites worked, so I assumed that SRWare Iron was the problem. Just now, I have tried reinstalling Ghostery on SRWare Iron, and now the websites work even when the addon is enabled. It seems like I just needed to reinstall the addon, and now everything is fine.