SRWare Iron 64-Bit incompatibility with Google Hangouts?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Alonaar

SRWare Iron 64-Bit incompatibility with Google Hangouts?

Post by Alonaar »

Hello, and thank you for taking the time for reading this post. I seem to be running into an incompatibility with Google Hangouts; namely the simultaneous screen-share function that they seem to use so well with multiple users. Basically here's the issue: last night I was attempting to test out SRWare as an alternative to my current browsing habits. However, in order to fully migrate over, I'd need the capabilities that Google Hangouts offers via multiple simultaneous screen-sharing. To give a rough idea, at one time on Firefox, I had Google Hangouts screen-sharing eight people simultaneously.

This is unprecedented for free software, and mocks paid software, as I haven't even encountered alternatives for Hangouts that offer the same amount of flexibility. Which makes this problem troubling, as I want to move to a generally more secure browser for all future activities. I have attempted altering a .ini file in the Iron Browser's file path; thanks to a few links that informed me of potential inconsistencies with the User Agent, just to see if that would do something, but unfortunately I have had no luck.

Here is the string that I found that was suggested.
"X:\Path\to\SRWare Iron\chrome.exe" --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Iron/35.0.1900.0 Chrome/35.0.1900.0 Safari/537.36"
I have since removed it from C:\\Program Files\SRWare Iron (64-Bit). It was labeled "UA.ini", and placed in that directory as suggested by an Admin to a user's question about a similar issue to an older problem, found here.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go next? I'm not entirely familiar with this browser, so I don't know where to go next. Any help would be appreciated!
flyrain

Re: SRWare Iron 64-Bit incompatibility with Google Hangouts?

Post by flyrain »

Life are often faced with the complicated things, even the occasional small mistake, all need to use for a long time to adjust state of mind. Every adjustment is to self-knowledge and transformation process
buy rs gold | cheap fifa 15 coins account