New Iron-Version: 43.0.2300.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

EMON786

Re: New Iron-Version: 43.0.2300.0 Stable for Windows

Post by EMON786 »

Hi, Coming up operating system is awesome with its features.it has hugely update from
windows 8 or 8.1 i think. let me give you some example.first of all i would like to tell you about
cortena which is a virtual assistent of your work. it will also secure your browsing system as far i have
known. but i am confuse about its speed. because right now i am using windows 10 but it does not have such speed
which should be. i want to know is there anyone who has such speed problem.
i have visited in the forum called http://www.windowsten.info/ which is very nice.they have told me about pc configureing problem.They told me
to update perfectly let me know is there anyone know about it.
Fe2O3

Post by Fe2O3 »

Just to let users know there is a new extension WebRTC Network Limiter to disable multiple routes for Chrome:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... d?hl=en-US

For me it is still leaking private IPv4 addresses on 41.0.2200.0 Stable for MacOS but Windows users have more recent Chromium so it should work.
slayerr

Post by slayerr »

44?
selukwe

Post by selukwe »

Let me share some ideas on Iron Portable full portability. I have moved to this program inter alia because of its declared portability - I often run my browser from my flash drive on different PCs. The problem is cookies and passwords. Even though I have clearly set none of these to be deleted on exit or by dedicated extensions or even standalone programs, none of my cookie setting works and no passwords are stored when I move the flash to another PC. What's wrong here and is there a way to manually fine-tune Iron in order to keep this data? It would be good if there was some INI file to user-tweak the settings but I didn't find any. Would you have some advice on how to proceed?
robruble26101

Post by robruble26101 »

i run a 16 gig laptop with 20 facebook accounts daily. before i upgraded to windows 10 i figured i had best update iron. since i updated, even tho all 20 profiles run 0 plugins, they all crash about twice a day. sure i can go back to the version i was running, but i am not backing up that much data again. is there going to be a better release soon or what?