Iron Forum for english speaking people

slayerr

Re: New Iron-Version: 41.0.2200.0 Stable for Windows

Post by slayerr »

I was hoping for a fix before v42 :(
romoas

Post by romoas »

i tried the sync as stated a can not get it to work it says my Google account password is not correct but i can log in to it fine if i go through the site in the browser but wont in the window that the sync brings up any ideas
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

romoas wrote:i tried the sync as stated a can not get it to work it says my Google account password is not correct but i can log in to it fine if i go through the site in the browser but wont in the window that the sync brings up any ideas
Who wants to activate synchronisation can easily do that via Start>Programs>SRWare Iron>Activate Sync...
(be sure that all iron windows are closed before)
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
Hotcakes

Post by Hotcakes »

The PepperFlash command line arguments don't seem to do anything any more --> no PepperFlash. Never got to try v40 so don't know when this bug was introduced, but it was working fine with v39.
Hotcakes

Post by Hotcakes »

Where's the edit button on this forum?
Hotcakes wrote:The PepperFlash command line arguments don't seem to do anything any more --> no PepperFlash. Never got to try v40 so don't know when this bug was introduced, but it was working fine with v39.
OK tried v40 and PepperFlash works fine. V41 introduces the bug.
Kensington

Post by Kensington »

I get the notification that plugins are blocked, while at the same time in settings I chose for "perform all content of plugins" (or something similar, I have it in Dutch).

How can I fix this problem?
lylejk

Post by lylejk »

Since 40x, flash plugin is blocked by default and you can either set the site to always play the plugin or just play the plug at this particular time. The notification for this is in the address bar. Haven't checked to see if there's a setting to always enable flash plugin, but if so, I would think it would be located in chrome://plugins (type this in your address bar). :)
Cosmoufle

Post by Cosmoufle »

Don't know why, but for me Opera, Chrome 64, Vivaldi, Slimjet have really poor performances or eating Ram on windows 10 build 10041.
I'm happy to see that Iron have really great performances on that windows build ^-^
mangetsudoh

Post by mangetsudoh »

Is there something I can do to make the browser auto-update or at least let me know when a new version is available. I just noticed by chance not, when I came here to browse the forums when I had video playback problems. The updated version fixed the issue, but it bothers me that I was still v37, unaware of newer versions.

Good work though!
rud@softselect.net

Post by rud@softselect.net »

Hi I am using win7 and when i load the latest version(41) i do not get hyperlinks to work, i.e. when i have a link in an email and i click on it, it does not open iron, what am i doing wrong, i have got iron set as the default browser and do not have any other browser installed, I am also using outlook 2007
When i install version 27 it works fine
Thanks Friedrich