New Iron-Version: 41.0.2200.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

devnul

Re: New Iron-Version: 41.0.2200.0 Stable for Windows

Post by devnul »

rud@softselect.net wrote:Hi I am using win7 and when i load the latest version(41) i do not get hyperlinks to work, i.e. when i have a link in an email and i click on it, it does not open iron, what am i doing wrong, i have got iron set as the default browser and do not have any other browser installed, I am also using outlook 2007
When i install version 27 it works fine
Thanks Friedrich
version 29 still good work with links too.
johndoe111

Post by johndoe111 »

The latest version can not cope with Twitch. Twitch can not load the flash (on youtube already works), shows an error Chromecast plugin (which I have not even installed). From what I read it some bug chrome so that eg. On the latest version of Chrome does not occur. A problem with the location (look at my previous posts) still occurs.
Luck_adikto

Post by Luck_adikto »

Don't work "Click to Play" in last versions.

Only works until version 39.0.2100.0
I'm using it now but in this version don't work "ARC Welder"

Sorry for My English, don't know much
Zampone

I sill cannot sync my account

Post by Zampone »

I have tried the sync my profile by starting Iron y clicking on 'ActivateSyncPortable' (from a clean boot up) and I can not get it to work. It just takes me to a blank new page. :cry:

I can log into my Gmail, Drive & Docs with the same name & password, but not sync my copy of Iron. :cry:

Please help

* As I said I am using the portable version.
skutt

Post by skutt »

Guys i found the problem:)
need to download chrome 64 biti beta and install flash player 64 biti for chrome , after that iron 64 biti this version will be work , at me WORK!!

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/beta.html

https://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect

Good day guys:)
LeonLeon

Post by LeonLeon »

Leejun wrote:Good work, nice try but here it goes:

> SansSerif Fonts are displayed incorrectly.
True. And I hate this "bug".
Also, recently I update Adobe Reader to very last version of it ( 15.7.20033.133275 Internet Access Plug-In ) but in chrome://plugins/ cann't update these files. Windows instaler refuses to update, so I must instal chrome extension pdf viewer.
mister.marmot

Post by mister.marmot »

Upgraded to this version and now no videos on Comedy Central will work. Just get a white screen.

Made sure Flash was updated and turned off all AdBlock and Ghostery but no change.

Watched videos based on Flash from about 18 other websites and have not noticed problems in other sites so this seems to be an issue with version 41.0.2200 and Comedy Central.

I'll go back to the earlier version I had 10 days ago when it was working,
LeonLeon

Post by LeonLeon »

What font is Default in advanced font settings? Something change form of fonts and disturbing my eyes...is clear and readable, but is hard to me to change my habits and manner