Iron and Roboform

Iron Forum for english speaking people

roboformuser

Iron and Roboform

Post by roboformuser »

Hello,

I am very impressed with your Iron browser. I have waited a long time to have roboform be used with a Chrome browser.

I would like to use your Iron browser.

Roboform currently has come up with a browser that will use chrome program.

http://www.roboform.com/chrome.html

Any chance your program will work with Roboform? So many people in United States use Roboform. There is even a website for it.

You can see how many people use roboform and Chrome here

http://www.roboformchrome.com/

I would like to use your program instead of using the roboform version of chrome.
Hyphen

Re: Iron and Roboform

Post by Hyphen »

I support this thread 100%, lots of people utilize Roboform and adding compatibility to Iron will surely increase your user base. I was using Iron until I noticed I couldn't use RoboForm with it.
loicdevaux

Post by loicdevaux »

I found a trick to make roboform work with Iron and Iron Portable.
Follow the instructions on my blog : http://blog.lolo.asia/technology/2011/0 ... passcards/
ishrella

Post by ishrella »

Roboform is now updating to yearly fees? It seems that the old product is now changing and they want u to pay yearly now. Any other alternatives to roboform?
Zoonline

Post by Zoonline »

Checked Roboform website 2011-08-26

It's the Roboform cloudbased Everywhere version that has a yearly fee ($9,95 1:st year Win, Mac).
That subscription can be used from 0-9 different computers where your passwords are saved on a secure webserver online.

If rather wants to keep the passwords on the computer..

Roboform Desktop 7 ($29,95) where the second license provide a discount ($9,95 for 2nd)
One license per computer and this one doesn't come with yearly fee.

Roboform2Go 7 for USB ($39,95), one license per USB stick/pendrive/drive
JohnnyD

Post by JohnnyD »

Well, anyway the prices are not so critical as they could be.
ednaphia

Post by ednaphia »

I found roboform useful, but they now want to charge $30 because I store more than 10 passwords. ? What is a good substitute for Roboform that is free (or very cheap) very safe and secure and as reliable and easy to use.
megaman

Post by megaman »

ednaphia wrote:I found roboform useful, but they now want to charge $30 because I store more than 10 passwords. ? What is a good substitute for Roboform that is free (or very cheap) very safe and secure and as reliable and easy to use.
I use Last Pass and have 106, no charge whatsoever. About secure and reliable it's up to you, I haven't had any issues, except that one time it was being paranoid of being breached, true or not.