New Iron-Version: 38.0.2050.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Azrael5

Re: New Iron-Version: 38.0.2050.0 Stable for Windows

Post by Azrael5 »

On 32 srware iron version yellow preview notifications don't work moving mouse on incomplete titles... Could you fix it?
Jetway pt88bspro-ec|Pentium 4 670|OCZ Platinum DDR400 2x1GB|Sapphire HD3850 AGP|Creative XtremeGamer|Dexxa ps/2|Edifier S550|Asus VB175T|Xp
Torcha

Post by Torcha »

Where did my comment go? Anyway, I cant use iron anymore, I can not log in to my google account with iron. It just asks and asks the password again and again. I cleaned appdata etc. and still no. Chromium works but I dont wanna use that. I cant even use 2000 version anymore, same problem. What else I need to clean to be able to use again?
swiiney

Post by swiiney »

Hi,

For me I still have the same problem as the other recents version and I can't use anymore at work!!!
The executable is now named chrome.exe that is blocked by our anti-virus policy. Previously the executable was iron.exe.

I know I can remove iron.exe and rename chrome.exe into iron.exe. But now with the change in the synchronisation and the needs to start a new program before beeing able to synchronise, it is not working anymore (since the activation program wants to start chome.exe...).

Please listen to me and name back your executable iron.exe !!

Thanks
Regards
Stephane
USER12

Post by USER12 »

Have been using iron browser for many years and never had a problem. And just with this last version everything went wrong.
Its not saving all setting that i set. Every time i open browser it goes back to a default setup.
keep asking to "Set as default browser", fonts .... and so on. i tried 32bit same problem then to reinstall by complete removing it still the same issue. Anybody know how to fix it ?
RazerAnansi

Post by RazerAnansi »

My Current Version: Version 36.0.1950.0 (285000) Portable
Had tried 37 but my homepage FVD Dial was missing

Just downloaded 38 to desktop and extracted to a separate folder. Copied Profile from v.36 to 38. Started up 38 and FVD missing with all my bookmarked dials. Might not seem important but it is to me. However all my bookmarked in the toolbar where in place. Will continue to use V.36 until this is fixed.
Thanks.
Windows 7 64 Ultimate
Intel Core 2 Q6600
Asus P5N-D
4GB-OCZ-DDR2
XFX R9 270X
shaqdeez

Post by shaqdeez »

I really was hoping the font issue was resolved in 38. Dang....I tried all of the recommended solutions in 37 to resolve the font issue and none of them worked. Any other ideas?
lylejk

Post by lylejk »

Something happy with Space.com for me today. The videos there now play for me when they didn't before. Since I did no update/change w/ Iron browser, it must have been fixed at Space.com's end. :)
iron-man-user

Post by iron-man-user »

lylejk wrote:Something happy with Space.com for me today. The videos there now play for me when they didn't before. Since I did no update/change w/ Iron browser, it must have been fixed at Space.com's end. :)
hum hum !! Yes ... Today flash video work on space.com and also on others websites... strange !!

what about UA.ini ??
TheDarkKnight4Ever

Post by TheDarkKnight4Ever »

Vista...tried to download...told file was corrupt..
usikpa

Post by usikpa »

Is this version good ONLY with Windows Vista or higher?

I'm running my laptop on Windows XP with the screen set to 120 DPI. No Direct Write, obviously. So, I understand that I'm destined to have an issue with the way that fonts are rendered, am I right?

I'm currently running Iron with the following command line

"C:\Program Files\SRWare Iron\chrome.exe" --ppapi-flash-path="C:\Program Files\SRWare Iron\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll" --ppapi-flash-version=15.0.0.152 /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1

... the reason being that I do not know how else to avoid flash crashes on most sites and keep the font rendering the way I like. Now, I read elsewhere that the solution with the fonts might be some .css script file (?) but I'm not sure how this could be done. Anyone?

Running Iron via a command line is a hassle, as I set it as the default browser!