SRWare Iron doesn't works

Iron Forum for english speaking people

El_Sasori69

SRWare Iron doesn't works

Post by El_Sasori69 »

This is my problem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CujoNn6cdIQ

My OS is a Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
I Installed SRWAre Iron on my PC and It works nicely :ironvschrome :ironvsopera but for some reason This doesn't aply for my laptop(I recently resintalled de OS, 2 days ago)

I dónt know what to do, I don't think that this is because a Malware or something like that, The first thin I tried to Install was This, so... I don't know what is wrong.
Jerr39

Re: SRWare Iron doesn't works

Post by Jerr39 »

Some extensions have been known to cause this type of problem. Have you tried disabling all extensions in Iron? If not, try disabling them all and restarting the browser to see if that fixes it. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps your graphics drivers need to be updated. (Sometimes after a format the graphics drivers need to be updated manually.)

Hope this helps.
El_Sasori69

Re: SRWare Iron doesn't works

Post by El_Sasori69 »

Jerr39 wrote:Some extensions have been known to cause this type of problem. Have you tried disabling all extensions in Iron? If not, try disabling them all and restarting the browser to see if that fixes it. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps your graphics drivers need to be updated. (Sometimes after a format the graphics drivers need to be updated manually.)

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much, I Update the graphic driver as you say, and now It's working, Thank you very much.