HTML5 Player (YouTube)

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Midorin

HTML5 Player (YouTube)

Post by Midorin »

Hello Everyone!

Someone introduced me to Iron some years ago. They told me "It's Chrome but Without Google"
Ever since, I've grown to love the browser more and more. First as a side-browser to Firefox but eventually I just started using it as my main browser, and it's still my favorite to this day.

Even as much as I like the browser, There's a constant problem that is the first thing in years that has started to make me even conssider using a different browser.
At first it wasn't very common, but now, it has become incredibly annoying and it happens more and more often:

YouTube's GARBAGE HTML5 player keeps appearing over and over again instead of the regular player, and this has become too much of an issue to ignore.
The player is horrible, and I end up opening IE or FireFox just to watch the same video on the regular player, which, strangely, I always get on the other browsers.

If there's a way to disable the HTML5 player for good, please let me know how. I tried doing that thing where you enable and disable it here, but it doesn't work.
I really don't wanna change my browser just because of this, but I can't stand it anymore.

Help Plz! :ironvsff