New Iron-Version: 31.0.1700.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

mapx

Re: New Iron-Version: 31.0.1700.0 Stable for Windows

Post by mapx »

According to Chromium, wow_helper.exe is a simple Win32 64-bit executable designed to help to sandbox a 32 bit application running on a 64 bit OS. It is not malicious.

https://chromium.googlesource.com/chrom ... _helper.cc
RikkyRicardo

Post by RikkyRicardo »

This has happened to me before, just happened again though. Started Iron, my bookmarks bar, extensions, etc all vanished

Any ideas ?

Edit: bookmarks are back, extensions still gone though
mapx

Post by mapx »

RikkyRicardo wrote:This has happened to me before, just happened again though. Started Iron, my bookmarks bar, extensions, etc all vanished

Any ideas ?

Edit: bookmarks are back, extensions still gone though
did you check your profile (extensions folder) ? is it empty ?

better use a google account to synchronize your settings (passwords, bookmarks, extensions)
LeonLeon

Post by LeonLeon »

Something happened with this last version and I cann't watch any video on You Tube. OK, maybe this is Google bug but, this happened last night...everything before working nice. I try fresh reinstall but nothing change. Trying with Iron version before this new, but issue is the same. Tryed without any exstension. On You Tube page, video starting to load and only that...process loading. Everything workinng fine in Chrome. But I hate original Chrome browser.
Artyom

Post by Artyom »

The new version is not able to show some Youtube videos, for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8IBcARF_co.
RikkyRicardo

Post by RikkyRicardo »

yeah it's empty. I have a feeling that maybe the extension "page eraser" may be responsible.
Nesetalis

Post by Nesetalis »

So as of 31.0.1700.0 i've been ticked off :|
wtf.jpg
Some one explain to me why my extensions are now being relegated to a popup menu? This is entirely unhelpful. I'm sure if you have 30 or so extensions this would be nice, but I don't and 3 of them I want on my bar at all times (google voice, lastpass, and chrome to phone)
I have searched but I cannot find an option in iron to toggle this off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yigido

Post by yigido »

gregory2590

Post by gregory2590 »

LeonLeon wrote:Something happened with this last version and I cann't watch any video on You Tube. OK, maybe this is Google bug but, this happened last night...everything before working nice. I try fresh reinstall but nothing change. Trying with Iron version before this new, but issue is the same. Tryed without any exstension. On You Tube page, video starting to load and only that...process loading. Everything workinng fine in Chrome. But I hate original Chrome browser.
I am getting this same EXACT problem.
KIssagogo27

Post by KIssagogo27 »

hi everyone , it's seem to be a google+ account pb, i haven't a google account and i can't see youtube vidz with Iron portable 27 till mid december

but it work with the share link www.youtube.com/embed/P8IBcARF_co for example .