1) Download Chrome Portable, and copy the pdf.dll file to the directory where iron.exe resides. Probably something like C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\.
2) For both your desktop icon, as well as the start menu entry:
- a) Right click and select properties.
- b) Select the "Shortcut" tab if it's not already selected.
- c) In the "Target" entry, add a space at the end, followed by: --enable-print-preview
Too bad the entry in chrome:://flags is gone. Having to specify on the command line is pretty clunky.