Problem: Form resubmission

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Helpmeeeeee

Problem: Form resubmission

Post by Helpmeeeeee »

In all versions past 25, including 27.0.1500.0 Stable for Windows (portable version of all of them)

When you refresh a page and dialog box comes up that says: The page you're looking for used information.......blah blah.

On the new versions, you are unable to select yes by hitting the space bar. In fact you can not select either of the buttons with the arrow keys, tab button. You can not even close the box with escape. The only way to select continue or cancel or even close the box is with the mouse.
mapx

Re: Problem: Form resubmission

Post by mapx »

Helpmeeeeee

Post by Helpmeeeeee »

That's a nice link for showing keyboard shortcuts, but ti doesn't fix my problem.

It's not that I'm looking for a shortcut, it's that the new versions do not register any keystrokes in the dialog box.

Normally when the box pops up asking to continue or cancel, it gives the box focus and the dotted lines around the continue button means it's selected, then you can use the arrow keys to move back and fourth between the two.

In the new versions of Iron, it doesn't do that. and if I click on the box (not one of the buttons) just to make sure the dialogue box is given focus I still cannot use ANY keystrokes to make anything happen to the box.
mapx

Post by mapx »

it's chromium / chrome "issue". So, ...