Mrlopez87 wrote:There's new Google Chrome based on Chromium 27.0.1453.110 release today.
# Security fixes:
- [Windows only]: Bad handle passed to renderer.
- Memory corruption in dev tools API.
- Use-after-free in input handling.
- Use-after-free in image handling.
- Use-after-free in HTML5 Audio.
- Cross-origin namespace pollution.
- Use-after-free with workers accessing database APIs.
- Use-after-free with SVG.
- Memory corruption in Skia GPU handling.
- Memory corruption in SSL socket handling.
- Bad free in PDF viewer.
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests