I can not log in to your Google Account.

Iron Forum for english speaking people

I can not log in to your Google Account.

Postby ja_pizgam » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi, sorry for my spelling but I write with the help of a translator.

I have a problem, I wanted to log into your Google account to sync your bookmarks, etc. but unfortunately when I click an option in the settings to log browser allegedly logs into an account in the settings but I still have the option to login to your account. I have the latest version: 26.0.1450.0 (190000)

How to fix this error?
ja_pizgam

Re: I can not log in to your Google Account.

Postby VegaDark » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:26 am

Yes, please help, I have the same problem, whenever I type my email and password, Iron is unable to login to my google account to sync.
VegaDark

Postby WacoJohn » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:48 am

I have the same problem ... cannot sign into "Chrome". Iron says 'sync error, sign in' and when I do, comes back to Iron Setting page .. all greyed out ... and sits there authenticating. Can only close the tab ... and back to the error.

Iron v. Version 26.0.1450.0 (190000) W7-64

Same problem on two other computers. W7 Basic (netbook) and XP Home -32. I recently changed my GOOGLE password ... but I can sign into all GOOGLE services with it. Iron just suddenly stopped authenticating.
WacoJohn

Postby WacoJohn » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:21 pm

I have the same problem ... cannot sign into "Chrome". Iron says 'sync error, sign in' and when I do, comes back to Iron Setting page .. all greyed out ... and sits there authenticating. Can only close the tab ... and back to the error.

Iron v. Version 26.0.1450.0 (190000) W7-64

Same problem on two other computers. W7 Basic (netbook) and XP Home -32. I recently changed my GOOGLE password ... but I can sign into all GOOGLE services with it. Iron just suddenly stopped authenticating.
WacoJohn

Postby WacoJohn » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 am

I should add that I have a 4th machine running Linux, and Iron is working fine on it.
WacoJohn

Postby finmif » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 pm

I have the same issue. I clicked Sign in to Iron, I am directed to the Google log in window, I filled up the log in fields then I clicked Sign in but I am not still signed in inside the Iron browser. No bookmarks synced. When I go to YouTube, I am logged in though.
finmif

Postby mizjewels » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:50 am

I'm having a similar issue. I log into the google account, but it still shows me as not logged in. I know I'm partially in b/c when I try to log in again it only asks for the password. None of my items are syncing and I really wanted sync to work with this browser.
mizjewels

Postby danv » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 pm

to add fuel to the fire I am also having problems on a fresh install of the current build.

This is on a work PC laptop which is new (samsung model NP300E5C) which I have tried on various networks so seems is an issue with this build. I cannot synch via google account log in or even sucessfully log in.
danv

Postby danv » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

same issue for me on a samsung NP300E5C which is brand new. have the same issue on multiple networks and ISPs

would seems it is an issue with the current build and so possibly a bug?
danv

Postby WacoJohn » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:09 am

danv wrote:same issue for me on a samsung NP300E5C which is brand new. have the same issue on multiple networks and ISPs

would seems it is an issue with the current build and so possibly a bug?

I believe you are correct. I found another thread in this forum .. indicating that is just the case. I installed version 25 (downgraded) and for now ... all is working right. I suggest you uninstall .. d/l v25, and install that.

here is that thread:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6860&hilit=sign+into+iron

You can download any previous version at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/srwarei ... rce=navbar

Be careful, what do you want to download? Installer, Portable, Linux, or for Mac.
Installer for Windows only: "srware_iron.exe"
Portable (Windows only): IronPortable.zip
Linux: iron-linux-64.tar.gz (64-bit) or iron-linux.tar.gz (32-bit)
Mac: "iron-mac.zip"
WacoJohn

Next

Return to SRWare Iron Support (English)