Running two instances of Iron Portable crashes the second

Iron Forum for english speaking people

philipre

Running two instances of Iron Portable crashes the second

Post by philipre »

First of all, why would I want to do this? I need two Irons with different settings in the PortableApps platform and for now I can only accomplish it by running who installs side-by-side.

But the second one just crashes, some background processes clash with each other. I'm running the PortableApps version, as I should. The PortableApps version of Google Chrome doesn't do this. Any solution?
hoony

Re: Running two instances of Iron Portable crashes the secon

Post by hoony »

philipre wrote:First of all, why would I want to do this? I need two Irons with different settings in the PortableApps platform and for now I can only accomplish it by running who installs side-by-side.

But the second one just crashes, some background processes clash with each other. I'm running the PortableApps version, as I should. The PortableApps version of Google Chrome doesn't do this. Any solution?
Yeah I'm with you on this, trying to get multiples going at the same time but it goes and crashes on me! Any solution
This dream dictionary now site makes dream interpretation easy.
preeter

Re: Running two instances of Iron Portable crashes the secon

Post by preeter »

I still haven't found anything about this, someone must have a solution for us? Anyone?
For hair growth get the igrow, see this igrow reviews video.