No problem - we're here to help. Though I'd like instant replies for faster responses, but that's not my decision to make.
Is default browser working? If not.. here's the exact steps I took.
1. Make sure you're in an admin account
2. Browse to Iron directory (Usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Srware Iron\Iron.exe).
3. Right click on Iron.exe, select Run as Administrator
4. Iron will show up, if not the default browser, a top bar will warn you. Do not make Iron the default browser from the button in the top bar (I don't know if it works, you can try it and report back).
5. Go to Iron settings
6. Set Iron as the default browser from there.
This is literally what I did. If it does not work, I must guess you have either a different copy of Windows or altered it in some way that default programs cannot be set. Speaking of default programs, you can also try setting Iron as the default browser for - I think - HTTP and HTTPS files. Or you can just set Iron as the default for everything. This is done in Control Panel's Default Programs. Pretty straightforward.
As for Flash.. either Windows is off like I mentioned earlier or you didn't get the right version of Flash (since Chrome has a built-in version, you can't prove that just because it works in Chrome that it will work in Iron), so try installing from this direct download link:http://download.macromedia.com/get/flas ... plugin.exe
This is the link for the Windows Flash 11.5 plug-in (not ActiveX). If this does not work, I'm pretty much stumped unless I can actually see your computer, which is not very practical.