New Iron-Version: 22.0.1250.0 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

bugman

Re: New Iron-Version: 22.0.1250.0 Stable for Windows

Post by bugman »

What switches do you have on your SRWare Start ?

"C:\Program Files\SRWare Iron\iron.exe" --enable-print-preview

Do you have the pdf.dll ?

The above is how I run my SRWare 22.0.1250.0 and pdf isn't a problem, it's there on the Right Click Menu.
BigFoot

Post by BigFoot »

Have problems with Roboform password utility -
The toolbar appears over top of the lower status bar blocking the view and blocking access to other items on the bar. Previously ( iron v19) and with the current v22 Chrome the Roboform toolbar appears just below the browser window itself, not over the status bar.
Greenpalmer

Post by Greenpalmer »

Hi there SRWare,

I've been using Iron for a long time now - it's my favourite browser. I often look at this forum but have never felt the need to post anything as everything has been fine. At last I have a reason to post something - very minor but I am curious:

Since the latest version the icon for the Tools menu has ceased to be a Wrench and is now three horizontal lines. It doesn't bother me but nobody has referred to this in the forum so I am wondering - is this just happening to me?
Tweak

Post by Tweak »

Greenpalmer wrote:Hi there SRWare,

I've been using Iron for a long time now - it's my favourite browser. I often look at this forum but have never felt the need to post anything as everything has been fine. At last I have a reason to post something - very minor but I am curious:

Since the latest version the icon for the Tools menu has ceased to be a Wrench and is now three horizontal lines. It doesn't bother me but nobody has referred to this in the forum so I am wondering - is this just happening to me?
Same for everyone and I think it is due to the latest Chromium updates this change came about.
mapx

Post by mapx »

wrench icon: it happened to all of us and to all of chrome users
Greenpalmer

Post by Greenpalmer »

Thanks for the info.

I wonder why they changed it - the wrench seems far more fitting for a Tools menu.
batboys

Post by batboys »

srware why not updated automatically and can not be solved somehow than the other browsers. THX.
SRWare
Site Admin

Post by SRWare »

Some users have problems to set Iron as Default Browser on systems with limited rights. Therefore we made a little tool, which runs this job for you automatically -> http://www.srware.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6364
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
bugman

Post by bugman »

Hey there,

Just wondering why the mac build is always taking so much longer to be uploaded than the windows one?

thanks
davidq

Side tabs?

Post by davidq »

Just realized how ancient my version 13 is. Stopped upgrading when Chrome removed side tabs feature. Does anyone know whether Iron 22 follows this behavior or whether it retains the highly useful side tabs feature?