Show Saved Passwords problem

Iron Forum for english speaking people

llinder

Show Saved Passwords problem

Post by llinder »

I just installed the latest version of Iron and imported all my IE and Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords.

However, when I go to "Options - Minor Tweaks - Show Saved Passwords", all I see are the website url's that I imported but none of my imported userids and passwords showing. In Chrome, there is a button in this windows labeld "Show Passwords" which seems to be missing in Iron.

Is this a bug or did I neglect to do something during installation?
SRWare
Site Admin

Re: Show Saved Passwords problem

Post by SRWare »

llinder wrote:I just installed the latest version of Iron and imported all my IE and Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords.

However, when I go to "Options - Minor Tweaks - Show Saved Passwords", all I see are the website url's that I imported but none of my imported userids and passwords showing. In Chrome, there is a button in this windows labeld "Show Passwords" which seems to be missing in Iron.

Which version of Chrome did you use?
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
llinder

Re: Show Saved Passwords problem

Post by llinder »

SRWare wrote:
llinder wrote:I just installed the latest version of Iron and imported all my IE and Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords.

Which version of Chrome did you use?