New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.1 Stable for Windows

Iron Forum for english speaking people

SimonJ

Re: New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.0 Stable for Windows

Post by SimonJ »

Where is print preview? I have the pdf.dll I go to about://flags and there is no option to enable.
mapx

Post by mapx »

SimonJ wrote:Where is print preview? I have the pdf.dll I go to about://flags and there is no option to enable.
On the print screen on the left at the bottom of the options there is a link for 'Print using system dialogue' so just click on that. Alternatively just press Ctrl+Shft+P instead of Ctrl+P to print.

a google employer wrote:

The flags on about:flags are for experimental features, and print preview used to be on there when we were still testing and working out initial issues with the feature. Since print preview is no longer experimental, we removed it from about:flags.

If you're an enterprise admin and need to use the system print dialog by default at all times, you can disable it through enterprise policy. Alternatively, you can also use the command line switch --disable-print-preview
SRWare
Site Admin

Re: New Iron-Version: 20.0.1150.1 Stable for Windows

Post by SRWare »

Iron 20.0.1150.1 for Win released. It just fixes some minor problems.
Iron-Updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/srware

Donations via Paypal and Bitcoin:
http://iron-start.com/spenden.php
xTobix

Post by xTobix »

Excellent!

The password manager flair seems to be partially/completely? resolved in 1150.1! It offered me to safe the PSW to log into the forum. However, it does not work on:
https://www.linkedin.com/uas/login,
The secure login for LinkedIN. Is this intended by the webpage or still something wrong? (I am sure it was working before, and I have confirmed that linkedin is not on the password white- or blacklist in the settings)

Thanks for the elevation and the quick work.
anon

Post by anon »

SimonJ wrote:Where is print preview? I have the pdf.dll I go to about://flags and there is no option to enable.
Alas, I get the same! I had to use the --enable-print-preview command line to bring it back. I'm using the portable version with (I think) the latest pdf.dll
StalkerNOVA

Post by StalkerNOVA »

Failed to enable NaCL.

Unpacked nacl.zip to Iron folder but still fail.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/104246068515082200053
SimonJ

Post by SimonJ »

mapx wrote:
On the print screen on the left at the bottom of the options there is a link for 'Print using system dialogue' so just click on that. Alternatively just press Ctrl+Shft+P instead of Ctrl+P to print.

a google employer wrote:

The flags on about:flags are for experimental features, and print preview used to be on there when we were still testing and working out initial issues with the feature. Since print preview is no longer experimental, we removed it from about:flags.

If you're an enterprise admin and need to use the system print dialog by default at all times, you can disable it through enterprise policy. Alternatively, you can also use the command line switch --disable-print-preview
Hi and thanks but I want to enable it not disable it. I get the idea it is not experimental but how do I switch it on?
mapx

Post by mapx »

try

Code: Select all

--enable-print-preview
SimonJ

Post by SimonJ »

I can do that if I launch the browser, but how do I do it for when I click a URL in an email etc. Is there some way to embed this into the exe with a batch file?
mapx

Post by mapx »

did you note some differences between ctrl+shift+P and ctrl+P ?