Use SOCKS for DNS lookups?

Iron Forum for english speaking people

Damek

Use SOCKS for DNS lookups?

Post by Damek »

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows a way to make Iron/Chromium use SOCKS proxy for remote DNS lookups?

I'm loving Iron and not switching back for this but, Firefox has a setting in about:config for "network.proxy.socks_remote_dns" ... I used it with foxyproxy all the time at work.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows a way to do this. Thanks!
belainex

Re: Use SOCKS for DNS lookups?

Post by belainex »

How to refresh the DNS of LAN computer ? In my LAN , I have AD 2003 and DNS server. I changed the client computer name and IP Addres , and ping the new computer name from another machine. Howver , the computer can not resolved the the name . I tried the ipconfig /flushdns , but still unable to relsolve the new computer name. Why ?
linda111

Post by linda111 »

Hi… that was great stuff..
telesha

Post by telesha »

How do I find out the Primary and Secondary DNS for my Vodafone router? Just got my new Vodafone router and I got onto the router page, but I can't find where the Primary and Secondary DNS because I need them to get NAT 1 on my PS3!
tunaleya

Post by tunaleya »

How do i find my primary and secondary DNS for a wired connection of the PS3? hey i don't know where to get my primary and secondary DNS for my PS3. can someone tell me where do I get it!